1957 Chevrolet 150 2-Door Sedan
with modern components. Semi-Resto-Mod. style.
EXCELLENT Mechanical condition with an ALL ORIGINAL STEEL Body that is perfectly straight with NO Rust issues
and only a few minor paint blemishes (see pictures). BEAUTIFUL Roll & Pleated Interior featuring bucket seats
(minor/small tear in the driver's side, again please see pictures).
SEE MANY MORE PICTURES BELOW TEXT!
* NOT a Show Car or Trailer Queen but IS a Beautiful/Driver Quality, I would rate it a “7-8” on a 1-10 scale w/10 being a Show Only Condition Car.
* It is kept covered in a climate controlled building at all times when not in use.
* Excellent condition, excellent driver w/no undisclosed issues, very TURN KEY!
* Has NO patch panels (RARE!) or damage from accidents or rust (REALLY RARE!).
* Original colors of India-white over Inca-Silver the paint in the trunk is original (proof).
* The paint was done in 1990 but is still a strong 8. Several “small” flaws in paint from using car are hard to notice but I want to be very accurate with my description, see pictures.
* Body is as (laser) straight as any I have ever seen.
* Glass is excellent with the side glass smoked color tint.
* Q.I. Headlights and LED Taillights.
*Black 60’s styled “Tuck-n-Roll” with bucket seats. (Small tear in driver seat back, likely repairable, see pictures).
* Seat belts and floor mats front and back.
* Chrome tilt wheel with custom billet aluminum steering wheel. Power steering.
* Full set of Autometer gauges with Monster Tach and shift light.
* Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc.
* Radio is AM/FM/CD with XM Radio, w/speakers mounted front and rear. A hi-power amplifier is mounted in trunk. Monster gold-plated wiring. Sounds GREAT!
* Power Antenna mounted in original location on front fender.
* Two-speed electric wipers that are intermittent as well.
* Chrome fire extinguisher floor mounted between seats.
* Vintage AC/Heat system w/”factory style” controls in dash. Blows Cold!
CHASSIS / DRIVE TRAIN / MISC…
* Engine is a GM CRATE 350cu/385hp (5.7L) Fast Burn Vortec 62cc Aluminum Heads.
Forged Crank, Aluminum Pistons w/9:6:1 compression/93 octane, Hydraulic Roller Cam, 1:5:1 Rockers w/a Maximum RPM at 5800.
* Edelbrock Aluminum Hi-Rise Manifold.
* Holley “3310” 750 Carburetor.
* Electric fuel pump w/Fram HD fuel filter.
* MSD Electronic Distributor and coil w/6AL Box.
* Billet aluminum pulleys and brackets.
* Mini Hi-Torque starter.
* Hooker full length headers (coated).
* Full length aluminum coated 2.5” exhaust system with Flow-Masters mufflers.
* Chrome Power Master alternator & Optimum Red-Top Battery.
* Richmond 4-speed / Hurst Shifter & Boot.
* Power Steering.
* Power 4-wheel disc-brakes w/duel Master Cylinder.
* 4 QA-1 Aluminum adjustable Shocks.
* Corvette style Rally-Wheels and center caps. 8” rear / 7” fronts.
* 225/70/R-15 & 255/60/R15 Radial Tires in excellent condition.
* Large “Be-Cool” aluminum radiator w/mechanical Flex-Fan & aux. electric fan (manual).
* Aluminum radiator overflow tank.
* Ford 9 inch w/Currie posi rear end with 3:55 gears/31 Spline Axles (“Indestructible!”) w/traction bars.
SUMMARY / $$ / CONTACT…
* Car is BEAUTIFUL! Not your typical ’57 look. Kinda Elegant, Unique and COOL!
* Car is FAST!
* Car is RELIABLE! Everything works just like new.
* Starts every time, does not over heat and can cruise “Main Street” or the Interstates w/equal ease, pleasure and air conditioned comfort. DRIVE ANYWHERE!
* Included, Car Cover in good condition.
* Included, ALL receipts of work and equipment that has ever been done to car & Equipment Owners Manuals, all mounted in plastic sleeves in a hardcover binder. AWESOME BOOK!
VERY SERIOUS and REALISTIC about selling/pricing…
present all serious reasonable offers... low balls ignored.
Trades unlikely but not impossible.
Naturally this car is sold with NO WARRANTY of any type expressed or implied, AS-IS / WHERE IS.
Honest accurate description and pictures given…
Inspection and questions encouraged and welcomed BEFORE bidding.
Car is located in the Poughkeepsie, NY area (12603) about 90 miles north of NYC.
Questions or to schedule a inspection please e-mail Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, call 845-629-3540 at reasonable hours.
If no answer please leave a message I WILL return all calls ASAP.
Click on pictures to see full size.